- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cooking: 20 mins
Samosa sandwich, the friendly samosa strikes a good chord
anywhere â€“ whether with the humble pav or stuffed between bread slices! this
rare combination is quite popular in certain localities in south Bombay.
- Trim off the edges of each slice of bread, apply 1 tsp of
butter and Â½ tsp of chutney on each slice and keep aside.
- Place a slice of bread, with the buttered side facing
upwards, on a clean flat surface.
- Flatten a samosa, place it on the bread and arrange 2 to 3
onion slices and 2 capsicum slices over the samosa.
- Sprinkle Â¼ tsp of sandwich masala evenly over it and place
one more slice of bread (with the buttered side facing downwards) and press it
- Place it in a greased sandwich toaster and cook using 1
tsp of butter, till it turns brown and crisp on both the sides.
- Remove and cut into 6 equal pieces, place it on a plate
and apply Â½ tsp of butter evenly over it.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make
3 more plates.
2 tsp butter
chilli sauce/ green
You may also like