Taste my choco cake on your holidays...
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease or line a 23cm/ 9in round cake tin.
2. Place all dry cake ingredients into a large bowl, add wet ingredients; mix well and pour into prepared cake tin.
3. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until firm and springs back when you touch it.
4. Remove from tin, slice in half through the middle, leave to cool on a wire rack.
5. Make the ganache by melting the chocolate and 3 tablespoons of cream together.
6. Whip remaining cream for filling.
7. When cake has cooled enough, spread a thick layer of chocolate ganache on the inside of each cake slice.
8. Top bottom piece of cake with whipped cream and sandwich with top layer of cake.